Bangladesh-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BMCCI) is going to organize a Training Course on: “Export and Import Procedures”, during 09-10 October, 2018. This course will provide the participant with the fundamental Knowledge needed to plan and understand the Exporting and Importing of goods and the International trade Cycle. Learn about the Documentary requirements, factors influencing the Costs, the Risks involved, Precautionary measures, Understanding the Role Players, Methods of Payment, a brief overview of Containers and types of shipping equipment and more…
The Objective of the training is to improve and up-grade the skill of the people In-charge of Importing, Exporting and Indenting functions in business organizations.
Exercise, Power Point Presentation, Question and Answer session.
- Introduction of International Business;
- Current Export and Import Scenario of Bangladesh: General Steps for Import & Export Procedures; Import Procedures; Types of Importers;
- Letter of Credit (L/C) for Imports: Different types of L/Cs and Obligations of Different Parties involved in L/C; Customs & Customs Clearance;
- Export Policy: Export Performance and Economic Growth in Bangladesh; Export Diversification and Quality Improvement; Export Procedures & Registration, Checking and Advising of Export L/C; EPC, ERF & Preparation of Export Documents and Negotiation of Export Documents, Export Incentives, Disputes and Settlement of Export Claims;
- Introduction to Import and Indenting Business in Bangladesh: Functions of C & F Agents;
- Commercial Communication & Negotiations for Commission and Realization thereof;
- Duties and Taxes for Importable Products in the Light of Latest Changes in National Budget 2017–18;
- Indenting Business in Bangladesh; Learning Checks & Group Presentation.
Who Can Attend
Directors /Managers/In-charges/Executives operating Imports & Exports business and also working as the Manufacturers’ representatives and the new Entrants in such business and persons having special interest in export & import business.
Highly qualified, professionally trained, reputed and experienced resource persons in the related areas, having ample theoretical and practical knowledge from home and abroad, with current information, are invited to conduct the training courses/workshops.
Course Fee: Tk.3,000
For BMCCI Member Tk.2,500
The intending candidates may collect Registration Form from BMCCI Office or download copy from website: www.bmcci.org.bd. Registration would be confirmed to candidates on payment of registration fees, in favour of Bangladesh-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Day, Date, Time & Venue
Date:09-10 October 2018
Time:09:30 AM-05:00 PM
Last Date of Registration: 30 September, 2018
Venue: BMCCI Training Center (3rd Floor), House #3/A, Apt. # 302,
Road # 136, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
For further information, please contact the organizer at Tel: +880-2-9852519-20, 09612326224 or e-mail to email@example.com. go to the link https://https://bmcci.org.bd/registration-form-bmcci//